Ospreys' Sam Davies saw off tough competition to win the Rhino Golden Boot Award at the Guinness Pro12 Awards 2017, with Gareth Anscombe of the Cardiff Blues and Munster's Tyler Bleyendaal in second and third respectively.
The Rhino Golden Boot is now in its sixth year and Sam Davies recorded a superb 88% success rate, thanks to 44 successful kicks from 50 attempts. It's a record that's only been beaten once, by Jonathan Sexton who recorded an almighty 90% in 2012.
Incredibly this is the first year that no less than seven kickers in the regular season have registered a success rate over 80%, a fact that's a testament to the official match ball of the Guinness Pro12, the Rhino Vortex Elite. View our full collection of Guinness Pro12 rugby balls, here.
The seven 80%-ers
1. Sam Davies, Ospreys, 44/50, (successful kicks/attempts) 88%
2. Gareth Anscombe, Cardiff Blues, 40/47, 85.11%
3. Tyler Bleyendaal, Munster, 57/67, 85.07%
4. Dan Jones, Scarlets, 28/33, 84.85%
5. Isa Nacewa, Leinster, 31/37, 83.78%
6. Finn Russell, Glasgow Warriors, 31/38, 81.58%
7. Paddy Jackson, Ulster, 38/47, 80.85%