We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order
- Sign up for emails
- Enter prize draws/competitions
- Take part in a survey (in this instance your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes) or
- Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Rhino Direct on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
- Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website.
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see 'keeping in touch with you' below).
Rhino Direct uses the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL – 128bit encryption) to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside Rhino Direct for marketing purposes, although our representatives and appointed agents and business partners may hold your data, so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Additionally, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our third party suppliers. Such employees maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and that other mechanisms are in place to ensure your data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data on our website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You may also see Rhino Direct adverts and content on other websites. For these adverts, our third party providers may use software that can set a cookie to your browser, this will enable us to monitor whether you see the adverts, click on them and buy from our website. Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website. If you no longer wish to receive personalised banners on the websites you visit, if you wish to opt out, visit the Criteo website.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to Rhino Direct via email, post, mobile phone or otherwise, e.g. social media. We may also use your details to send you information via email about other goods and services we sell or for research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by updating your account, using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within Rhino Direct and to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you emails on our behalf. Rhino Direct requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place from time-to-time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes for goods or services unavailable from Rhino Direct unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.
We may update our policies from time-time by posting a new version on our website, please check regularly to be aware of any updates. Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, help@Rhino.direct
All design, text and imagery on this website is the copyright of Rhino Rugby Ltd. All brand names, product names and titles used in this site are trademarks or trade names of Rhino Rugby Ltd. No permission is given in respect of use of any of the above. The site may not be altered in any way or republished without permission.
RFU: The England rose is an official registered trade mark of the Rugby Football Union and is the subject of extensive trade mark registrations worldwide.
All items dispatched will remain the property of Rhino Rugby Limited until payment has been received in full. Until payment has been made, the goods are held on a fiduciary basis only.
All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from Rhino Rugby.com shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
Rhino Sport & Leisure Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
Rhino.direct is operated by: Rhino Sport & Leisure