Rhino Jackal Ring
MADE IN THE UK
- Durable and strong rugby tackle bag with one-year guarantee, covered in PVC for ultimate reliability
- Inside and outside of bag allows tackler to practice best and safest head and shoulder placement during the tackle
- Encourages quick movement to steal the rugby ball following the tackle
- Dimensions: 1000mm (h) x 330mm (d) or 900mm (h) x 250mm (d)
- Weight: 22kg or 6kg
- Please note: ball is not included
The movement of the Senior Jackal ring creates an inside and an outside of what is traditionally a static target. This movement allows the rugby tackler to differentiate between the inside and outside of the rugby tackle bag, so they can get used to using the correct shoulder and head placement. Using the ring at rugby tackling practice means the days of players tackling players and risking injuring to one another are over.
One of the key components of the Jackal Ring is that it simulates a tackle on the run thus giving the rugby player feedback on the angle and timing of the tackle. The jackal ring brings the game full circle and there are straps for a rugby ball which encourages the player to get off the ground after making a tackle so that they can jackal for the ball.
The Junior Jackal Ring takes a boring and uninspiring activity of hitting rugby tackle bags in practice and makes it a much more invigorating and rewarding experience.