Rugby Headguard Size Guide
Choosing the right headguard is important when it comes to safety and comfort on the rugby pitch. Our headguards, also known as scrum caps or rugby hats, are designed with the latest technology and trusted by professional players worldwide. This guide will help you choose the best headguard for your needs. You can view our full headguard collection HERE
How to choose the right headguard:
- Measure your head circumference: Using a measuring tape, measure around the widest part of your head, just above the eyebrow and ears.
- Check our size guide: Match your head circumference with the sizes above to find the right fit.
- Adjust for comfort: Our headguards come with adjustable features to ensure that it’s tight enough to stay on whilst not causing discomfort.
- Additional considerations: If you have extremely thick or long hair, you may want to consider sizing up to accommodate the extra volume.
Technology and features
- Lightweight and breathable: Rhino headguards are designed for maximum comfort and breathability, even during rigorous training sessions.
- High-density foam: Our Rhino headguards feature high density foam that absorbs shock from impacts, providing top-tier protection.
Streamlined design: Crafted for performance, we design our headguards to minimise weight and maximise mobility.
Why choose Rhino?
- World Rugby Approved: All of our headguards meet the highest safety standards and are World Rugby Approved.
- Adjustable: With precision-designed straps, you can adjust the fit of your headguard to ensure it stays place without any discomfort.
- Anti-microbial lining: Our headguards have an anti-microbial lining, meaning they combat odour, keeping you fresh through out your training sessions.
- Made to last: Designed with high-quality materials that are easy to clean and maintain, our headguards promise to be durable and long lasting.
- Trusted by the best: Our protective gear is used by grassroots and elite teams globally, we’re also the choice of many professional players. We’re also the world’s leading supplier of rugby equipment, we know how to create world-class products that prioritise safety, comfort and performance.
Established excellence: Rhino has been at the heart of rugby’s development, supplying giants like England Rugby, the British & Irish Lions and the Welsh Rugby Union.
Shop our collection HERE
- Inspect regularly: To maintain the highest levels of safety, regularly check your headguard for signs of wear and tear.
Click HERE to see a comprehensive breakdown of our headguard collection, including the features and technology.