- Product code - RLT7
- 4 x 4w metal halide lamps
- Can be powered either by plugging in to the mains, Rhino RVT1, Rhino VT2 or generator
- 2 x Link Towerlights can be powered by the Rhino VT1
- 1 x Link Towerlights can be powered by the Rhino VT2
- 4 x Link Towerlights can be powered by a 15 Kva generator
- Only one Link Towerlight can be powered by the mains
- Stainless steel, 7m telescopic mast, manually raised
- Hand-operated trailer
- One Link Towerlight lights up an area of 4 x 2 metres with average of 2 lux
- For lux levels achieved by this equipment please see our Technical Specifications
Recently purchased by:
University of Leeds
Magdalen College, Oxford
The LinkTower is an individual lighting system that has little competition. Quite simply the LinkTower bears all the features and benefits of a standard tower floodlight but with the added benefit of being able to safely link together, resulting in a row of powerful lighting sets all from one power source mains or generator. Illumination is from a 7m vertical, manually operated, stainless steel mast.
The LinkTower can be deployed at shows, events, construction sites and on the UK rail network. The LinkTower should not be considered as a lightweight piece of equipment this is a substantial item of plant designed to work on most types of outdoor contracts.
- A unique linkable lighting system dispensing with the need for individual lights with separate power sources.
- Up to four LinkTowers can be linked together and powered from a single power source lighting up a massive area with just one generator.
- It is easy and cost-effective to transport. Six LinkTowers will fit on one standard truck.
- The LinkTower can be set up and deployed by a single person saving time and manpower
- There is a choice of lighting styles - halogen or metal halide lamps.
- The LinkTower is fitted with forklift pockets for easy manoeuvrability and armoured cabling is available for secure connections.
Clothing, Sportswear, Balls and Small Accessories
The two delivery services we offer are:
- Standard Delivery UK: 5-7 days / Others: Up to 10 days
- Express/Next Day Delivery Next day if placed before 12pm
We use Amazon Delivery for the despatch our smaller items, such as Clothing, Sportswear and Balls, to provide you with the best level of delivery service that are available in the UK.
|CLOTHING||Standard Delivery||Next Day Delivery|
|All Orders for Mainland UK||£3.99||£5.99 (orders must be placed before 12pm)|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland||
|Republic of Ireland||£3.99|
Training & Pitch Equipment
|For Mainland UK|
|Orders up to 1kg||£5.95|
|Long items over 1.5m to 2.5m||£17.95|
For Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
|Orders up to 1kg||£5.95|
|Long items over 1.5m to 2.5m||£35.95|
For Republic of Ireland
|Orders up to 1kg||£7.95|
We currently do not deliver outside the Mainland UK.