JOB VACANCY: Rhino Content Manager
Rhino Sport is looking for a content manager experienced in managing Shopify and CRM platforms, together with data and analytics tools, to work alongside the Product Development, Sales & Marketing teams to maximise the product and content pages of Rhino’s e-commerce platform.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and publishing all product pages on rhino.direct
- Tracking and analysing all traffic to the website
- Delivering the analytics and data to optimise all content across the Rhino ecosystem, including social media, ECRM and rhino.direct
- Manage paid search and social implementation
- Auditing on-site search regularly for popular terms our audience will search for within our website
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimise materials for organic search and for all content channels that include online, social media & email.
- Organic and Paid marketing through social and search engines.
- Two years’ experience in e-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
- Experience with SEO, Coding & HTML preferable, but not required
- Experience with paid social and search preferable, but not required
- Confident self starter
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients and distribution teams
– Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm with
– 20 days annual leave
– Salary: from £20k per year
Casual dress - Rhino clothing supplied
Deadline for applicants: 30.07.21
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org